Friday, April 06, 2007

I Love to Play Basketball


I played basketball on Wednesday and then again Thursday night. Here are the details:
On Wed. I played with guys from work. I didn't move very fast and I didn't play very good defense. But I think that is what basketball looks like after 30. I did however make about 7 three pointers. Seriously. And I maybe missed 3-4. That's a better percentage than any NBA player in the league. I wonder if I could play in the NBA? I am going to go to the Pistons website and see when they have open tryouts.
This morning (Thursday) I played with kids from work at a lock-in. The rim was lowered to maybe 9 foot. It was great to be able to dunk again. I noticed with the extra 100 pounds, I shook the rim more. The kids couldn't believe I could dunk like that. I was just like Darryl Dawkins or Shaq. Seriously, just like them. My back hurts now though.
Bet you thought I wasn't going to say anything about hell didn't you? Well, Hell might be figurative. Anybody want to debate it with me for a change? Larry is such a stud!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You're such an instigator! Naughty, naughty, naughty.

journey of the discontent said...

I know. I do love Larry Bird though.