Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy


So I got this new job and things are good. I am very pleased to be doing this work and have now met some of the young men that I'll have the privilege of working with. I can't explain how much my mind is at ease compared with how I used to view my job.

This picture is of me and my girls on Father's Day. Mo turns 3 on Tuesday. Gretta is communicating more with her words these days. Baby #3 will be here in less than a month. I need to get reading my baby book now.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I love this picture of you guys:) You're a wonderful Papa. I'm so glad you are at this new job.

journey of the discontent said...

Thanks. I love this picture too. And the new job is great!

Steve said...

I'm glad you're liking your new job. It's actually been refershing to work the overnights here at Crossroads the last few nights. By the time I'm done it will have been a week and a half since my last contact shift - a nice little break from the routine and having to deal with some of the issues.

Not to say I want to make a habit of 5 overnighters in a row :)

White Rabbit said...

This is good news. What is this new job?

E.B. said...

This is good news, and I'm happy for you. God bless you and your lovely and growing family.

journey of the discontent said...

Thanks all. Job is still going great. we have two new arrivals tomorrow from Iraq. I'm very excited.