Saturday, February 02, 2008

Going Down the Road... Feeling Bad


Anxiety has come over the Baron house. Jodi and I at times get into funks. Well, we're in one now. When we get in these moods, it feels good to spend money. It always feels good to spend money for me, but when we feel funky, it feels great. Maybe like an addict with his "whatever". We went out for Ethiopian tonight. It was good. Mo loves it and we love it too. It's so delicious. Oh, it also feels good to eat when I get in a funk.


Things are fine for the most part and we do count our blessings (and name them one by one). We have a great life and family. Keep an eye and ear out for renters for us. Hopefully tomorrow the title will be "Going where the Water tastes like wine".

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I spoke with my spiritual director about all this today and she asked me to think about what the invitation might be by the Holy Spirit. I feel much better.