Friday, February 23, 2007


Well. Good News. I was offered a job tonight. The Episcopal job that I had applied for a few months ago opened up this week becuase the candidate they hired over me is moving out of the state. Pretty odd turn of events. I think it will be good for me. It will be part time for now so I'll continue to work at Wedgwood. Maybe someday it will become full time. Maybe not.
I have been wanting and planning on seminary either this fall or next, so this job should still allow that to happen. I'm pretty excited and will probably tell you about it twice unless you stop me. I'm going to find out a lot more about the Episcopal church in the next few months.

2 comments:

White Rabbit said...

i'm really excited about this position opening up again. i hope you have a great time doing it and that it opens the doors to new opportunities in the future.

journey of the discontent said...

creeeeak! I think I hear the door opening.