Wednesday, August 01, 2007

These are a Few of My Favorite Things


(This is a picture of me in Canada on my fishing trip last year.)


1. Jodi. We were both in really good moods yesterday. It's always nice when that happens and everybody is friendly like. The day before I was in a bad mood. I think because I've had a crazy busy week. But I have a 5 day weekend coming up.





2. The girlies. Mo is great. She has been pretending a lot lately. ONe day she pretended to be crying over and over again. She'd burry her face in her hands and lay down on the bed and whimper. We would say, "Oh! Look mama. Momo is sad!" And then she would turn towards us giggling. We'say, "Oh, she was just faking!". Then she would do it again. She did this for 10 minutes. Gretta has been sleeping great. Jodi puts her to bed at about 9is and then I think she sleeps mostly through the night. Is this accurate Jodi?





3. Canada Fishing. I have 4 of my friends commited to going. I


am so excited, that i made up the menu yesterday. The trip is 4 months away.





4. Baseball. Tonight I took 3 kids to a Whitecaps game. It was very fun and we had great seats. Monday I'll take 2 kids to go see the Tigers. I can't wait. I haven't seen the Tiger's since I was a boy.





5. Erik. I think my friend Erik may come visit. He lives in Chicago. We will go fishing if he comes.





6. Working on the house. If Erik doesn't come, I'm going to get a lot done on my house. I don't get in these moods often, so I need to get a crap-load done. I'll keep you informed.

1 comment:

Christian and Jodi Baron said...

correction: your Canada trip is NINE months away, not four! Yeah, gretta is pretty much in bed around 7ish then wakes at 11:30-12:00 then every three hours after that till 7ish a.m.
thanks for listing me right under FISHING! You boob!