Thursday, November 01, 2007

Tubby Time


Better day today. Mo went trick or treating. She refused to say "trick-or-treat" until after we were done. Not even a spanking made her give in. I think her favorite part was knocking on doors. She loves to copy Papa. She didn't really get the candy exchange thing.
When we got home, she took a really long bath. I watched her and Jodi playing and giggling. She is so wonderful. She has learned to say "A-B-C". Nice work Mo. You are a prodigy.
I went to spiritual direction tonight. It was good. I really like the woman who directs me. I think it will be a great relationship.
When I got home Jodi and I snuggled on the couch. It looked kind of like the picture, except we weren't in the tub. I love the family guy and get to watch it every day on fox at 1:30 am. Peter is very funny.
Oh, I saw the guy in the whealchair again today. I thought about him all last night and a bunch today. My words were ringing in my ears repeatedly and I felt guilt over my dealings with him. "I can't help you" I shouted. Then today he motioned me to pull over as I was driving by. He needed $5 for a taxi to get to st. mary's for physical therapy. This time I could help him. I offered him a ride over there. He declined stating he couldn't ride with me for liability reasons. I gues I'm thankful that he is just looking out for my well being. He's probably been sued several times and can't risk another financial downfall. I felt justified in my anger is my point.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

if i had been drinking something when i read why you picked this picture i would have spit it all on the screen!!!!!!

White Rabbit said...

i've got a gun. When do you want to go hunting?

Evergreen Covenant Admin said...

can you go hunting anytime next week? i'm in R.I. currently.