Saturday, December 30, 2006

Mo

I've really been enjoying Mo lately. Yesterday I watched her and a friend play in their little fort under the counter. They pulled all the tupperware out and then crawlled in and out. They would close the doors and then pop out to say "peek-a-boo" in a non-verbal sort of way. It was very fun to watch.

Friday Jo and Mo and me went to the zoo. !I thought it cost money but snuck in and then Jodi told me what a idiot I was for trying to sneak in when it was free). It was a bit of a let-down because I wanted Mo to be totally into it. While she got pretty excited a few times, she got really excited about the bright yellow M+M machine.

Since we are gone a lot, Mo sleeps in a pack-and-play about 4 nights a week. I love to get her up to bring her home because she falls right back to sleep on my shoulder. It's great and I don't want the music to ever stop. She also does it after naps except she is ussually crying and then you get in there and she frantically gets her Naa-Naa so that the parental unit doesn't leave it behind. Then she puts her ehad on your shoulder and pats your back. I don't knwo why she does that, but it is absolutely wonderful.

Come over sometime and I'll show you hours of child-footage and slide-shows. I'm such a dork.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

She also got really excited about running down the hill and almost getting eaten by the mountain lion. it was difficult to get her close enough to see anything because of the massive amounts of adults lined up shoulder to shoulder with their cameras taking a million pictures. I thought a picture was supposed to last longer...they took the long end of both mediums then:)
I hope she always wants to hug us when she gets up...even though she's right there I miss her when she's sleeping, but not enough to deprive her or myself of our separate time:)
P.S. You're a good Papa. and a good husband. and I love you.

La said...

is your social calendar THAT busy? you are seriously gone four nights/week? you guys are so cool! :)
I think I get my social time while keith is sleeping, during the day, and then I selfishly want to stay home and hang out when he wants to be with friends.
i'm a brat, aren't I?